Resources for faculty, librarians and staff
The following links to resources are intended to support faculty, librarians and staff.
Key information about human resources policy, benefits, and collective agreements is available through the Division of People Strategy, Equity & Culture. Specific information for faculty and librarians unique to academic life is available through the Office of the Vice-Provost Faculty & Academic Life.
Resources linked below may be updated from time to time.
Getting to campus
Resources on working at the University
Below are links to key employment-related resources for faculty, librarians, and staff.
- COVID-19 academic continuity strategy
- Centre for Teaching Support and Innovation
- Quercus support resources
- Remote experiential learning resources
- Library services and operations
- CTSI events calendar
- Planning and delivering courses
- Engaging students
- Teaching with technology
These resources are in addition to those provided by individual divisions and departments. Please visit your division’s COVID-19 response page for more information.
Resources for leaders, managers and supervisors
Resources on health and wellness
- The Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Health & Well-being Programs & Services
- The Wellness Hub.
- The Family Care Office
UTM faculty, librarians, and staff can view specific information through the UTM website.
UTSC faculty, librarians, and staff can view specific information through the UTSC website.